Tilt & Turn Thermal Insulating System for the most demanding thermal insulation requirements.
The W4750 is a new advanced aluminium system that combines the proven benefits of hinged windows and doors – elegant design and maximum safety - with the highest thermal insulation requirements.
Three incomparable advantages, the use of 39 mm reinforced polyamides, the EPDM central gasket and the advanced perimeter locking mechanism, all in one system offer an outstanding Thermal Insulation Index Uf=1.4 W/m²K.
It constitutes an ideal solution for high-end residential and commercial projects that require high energy efficient performance with a high degree of design along with top functionality.
Features & Benefits
- High thermal insulation Uw=1.00 W/m²K.
- Exceptional water tightness and sound insulation.
- Superior safety due to the multiple perimetric locking.
- Option of using the CAMERA EUROPEA & CAMERA ALU 16 mechanisms (stainless steel locking mechanism on perimetric system).
- Vast selection of profiles in straight and curved cross sections.
- Μulti-chamber central gasket that ensures optimum impermeability preventing energy loss.
- For all typologies of casements and patio doors.
- "Curtain" gaskets that deliver extra thermal insulation.
> Casement-awning windows: 1Leaf - 2Leaf
> Shutters: 1Leaf - 2Leaf - 3Leaf - 4Leaf
> Doors: 1Leaf - 2Leaf - Tilt & Slide (VW)
> Angular structure: 90°-224°
> Fixed-picture windows
> Combinations: 2Leaf sliding SL2450, 2Leaf sliding with insect screen SL200