Sliding Thermal Insulating System with diversion for hyper performances.
The Aluminco SL2900 is a top performing sliding system with innovative and unique features, offering elegant constructions and satisfying large-scale requirements.
The art of minimal architectural design with first in class performance in terms of thermal insulation, air-and water-tightness, and the value-added SOFT CLOSE function, are some of the reference points that dominate and make the SL 2900 unique.
This top-ranked system belongs to the new generation of architectural Aluminco systems, which are based on modern architectural trends, incorporating cutting-edge technology whilst offering unrivaled functionality, with unprecedented for its time performances.
Features and benefits
- Top level thermal insulation Uw=0.89 W/m²K thanks to the 24 mm reinforced polyamides.
- Exceptional performance in water and air tightness.
- Ability to use triple glazing for optimal sound reduction and maximum energy saving.
- Maximum transparency and light penetration thanks to face width of 64 mm and a concealed outer frame.
- The use of a concealed mechanism, the SOFT CLOSE damper, prevents damage caused by improper operation when opening or closing the slide sash and protects against any risk of injury.
- Suitable for covering large openings, with a maximum height of 2.5 m and width of 5 m, retaining their functionality and credibility.
- The sliding hardware can reliably withstand sash weights of as much as 250 Kgr.
- Three different track options offer ideal solutions depending on operational needs and performance levels.
- Smooth and easy operation of the system, even in demanding dimensions and robust constructions, is achieved because of the unique mechanism which guides the sash more gently and harmoniously into the locking position.